Here we grow again!
We’ve been open for only a few short years, and the response from the community has been overwhelming. Thank you, to all of our patients in Blacksburg and the New River Valley, for making us your eye care provider! We have grown so quickly that we just moved into our new facility, March 2014. As a growing office, we are always on the lookout for the right employee. We’re looking for someone who enjoys being part of a team, and wants to join our office "family." Our growth means we have openings for team members at many different positions in the office – including optician, frame stylist, reception / front desk, and patient care technician.
If you are someone who is looking for a job and have experience in any of the above areas, you may have found your new home!
We are looking for someone who doesn’t mind some hard work, likes to have fun, and who enjoys being part of a team.
- Do you like to have fun at work? So do we! Check out our Facebook page!
- Blacksburg Eye offers a wonderful environment to work in – work hard AND play hard - we sometimes close to go to the movies, have "field day," and even took the staff to King's Dominion!.
- Want to grow professionally? We encourage it by paying for training, continuing education, testing, and licensing!
- Looking for good hours, competitive pay, monthly bonuses, and benefits like IRA matching? Check!
- Want to be appreciated, and know you’re making a difference? Just check our what our patients think about us, here (Google reviews).
If you think that you would be a good fit for our office use the form below to get in touch with us. You can also send your resume to email@example.com