Masks with valves and neck gaiters are not considered adequate and not allowed. We’ll be happy to provide you an approved mask if you don’t have another.
A well-secured cloth or mask that fits snugly against the face and covers an individual’s nose and mouth. It must be made of a material that prevents the discharge and release of respiratory droplets from a person’s nose or mouth.
- Face coverings with exhaust valves.
- Face coverings made with materials such as mesh or lace fabrics.
- Face coverings that do not cover the nose and mouth.
- Face shields without the addition of a face covering.
- Face coverings made of one single-layer of a thin cloth referred to as “neck gaiters.”